Nurofen Zavance relieves pain such as headache, tension headache, migraine headache, back pain, dental pain, period pain, muscular pain, cold and flu symptoms, arthritic pain and sinus pain. So if you're in some pain, it might be time to turn to Nurofen.
- Nurofen Zavance Caps 256mg
- Pack contents: 2 x 24pk
- Absorbed up to 2x faster than standard Nurofen
- Contains sodium ibuprofen
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces fever and symptoms of cold and flu
- AUST R No.: 156294
- Country of origin: N/A
- Please note: Do not exceed recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
- Take with water
- Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4-6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours)
- Children 7-12 years: 1 tablet every 6-8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours)
- Ibuprofen sodium dihydrate 256mg (equiv. ibuprofen 200mg)
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Stop immediately if you have an allergic reaction
- Do not give Nurofen Zavance Tablets to children under 7 years of age
- May be taken by breast feeding mothers
With over 30 years of research and development under their belt, Nurofen are trusted by Australian families nationwide. The Nurofen range has been formulated with ibuprofen as the main active ingredient to provide effective targeted relief from pain, from headaches to cold symptoms.