Designed to aid in the reduction of pain and inflammation in muscles, sprains, stiffness, menstruation and more, by providing a cold or hot compression to the affected area. Boil, microwave or freeze, this quick and easy pain reliever is just what you're looking for!
- Blisma Reusable Hot & Cold Compress 2-Pack
- Pack contents:
- 2 x 2-pack (4 cold/hot compress)
- 2 x 1-pack (compress pouch)
- Helps to alleviate pain and inflammation of muscular pain, sprains and strains from injury
- Used by health and fitness professionals
- Ideal for tired aching muscles, toothaches, stiffness, headaches and migraines, insect bites, menstrual pain, rheumatism, therapeutic bruising, strains and sprains
- Boil, microwave or freeze
- Expiry Date: 01/05/2022
- Freezing: Put pack in freezer for at least 1 hour. Remove pack from freezer and place into the pouch provided. Place pack on desired area for no longer than 15 minutes for optimal cooling relief. After use, remove pack form pouch and place in freezer for the next use.
- Boiling: Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and then remove from the heat. Place pack gently into the hot water and leave for 8-10 minutes. Drain the water and remove the pack. Remove excess water from pack and insert into pouch. Apply to injured area. After use, remove the pack from the pouch and allow pack to completely cool, then place in the freezer ready for the next use.
- Microwave: Lay pack flat in the microwave. Heat at full power (750 watts) for a maximum of 1 minute. Remove from the microwave and check for your preferred temperature. (temperature will continue to rise slightly). If you require additional heat, return pack to microwave and heat in 30 second increments. When your preferred temperature is achieved, insert pack into pouch and place black side of pouch on injured area. After 1 hour of use, the pack may be reheated if required in 30 second increments. After use, remove pack from pouch and allow pack to completely cool, then place in the freezer ready for the next use.
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Strict adult supervision when used on children