You can count on Cancer Council Australia to keep you and your family safe in the sun. With broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection and water resistance, this sunscreen is perfect for using at the beach, pool, or park. You'll love the cooling sensation it provides - especially on hot days. Reapply your sunscreen every 2 hours or so, and stay safe this summer.
- Cancer Council Australia Ultra Cooling Sunscreen SPF50+
- Pack contents: 2 x 110mL
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- 4 hours water resistance
- Refreshing cooling sensation
- Rubs in easily
- ARTG No.: 238198
- Expiry Date: 30/09/2023
- Country of origin: Australia
- Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane
- octyl salicylate
- Always read the label
- Always follow the directions for use
- Prolonged sun exposure should be avoided
- Wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear
Cancer Council aim to protect Australians from the harsh Australian sun. They’ve not only created huge range of sunscreens and sunglasses, they’re working to keep you informed and educated about how best to defend yourself against the sun. This is all while remaining one of the leading contributors to cancer research in Australia.
The Don’t Pay price refers to the recently advertised for the same product on a different or competing online platform or store.