Take care of your skin this summer by using some classic zinc as protection. This SPF50+ sunscreen provides physical reflectors against UV rays, free of any parabens and fragrances.
- Cancer Council Classic Zinc SPF 50+
- Pack contents: 2 x 100mL
- SPF50+ broad spectrum protection
- Contains 20% Zinc Oxide
- Suitable for all skin types
- Contains aloe vera and vitamin E
- Tested for 4 hours water resistance
- Cancer Council recommends reapplying every 2 hours
- Paraben and fragrance free
- ARTG No.: 308283
- Country of origin: Australia
- Expiry Date: 28/02/2022
- Bemotrizinol, methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol, octocrylene, zinc oxide
- Always read the label
- Always follow the directions for use
- Prolonged sun exposure should be avoided
- Wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear
Cancer Council aim to protect Australians from the harsh Australian sun. They’ve not only created huge range of sunscreens and sunglasses, they’re working to keep you informed and educated about how best to defend yourself against the sun. This is all while remaining one of the leading contributors to cancer research in Australia.
The Don’t Pay price refers to the recently advertised for the same product on a different or competing online platform or store.