The Bouncer Bliss features an ergonomically shaped seat that gives support to your baby's back, neck and head. Offering the option of three different positions, it's lightweight and portable for easy use at home while folding flat for when you're on the go!
MUST-SEE VIDEO: watch this product in action!
- BabyBjörn baby furniture
- Design: Bouncer Bliss
- Colour: Sand Grey
- Materials: 100% cotton
- Age suitability: Birth - 2 years
- Weight suitability: 3.5 - 13kg
- Folds flat for easy portability and storage
- Three different positions
- Natural bouncing created by you or your child
- No batteries or cords needed
- Silent operation
- Ergonomic design supports baby's back, neck and head
- Fitted fabric seat molds to child's body and evenly distributes their weight
- Toxin-free materials - kind to your baby's skin and safe to taste
- Machine washable and removable fabric seat
- Dimensions (cm approx.): 39 x 79 x 56 (W x L x H)
- Weight of unit: 2.3kg
- Assembly: No
- Designed in: Sweden
- Country of origin: Sweden
- NOTE: NOT INTENDED FOR SLEEPING USE. DO NOT LEAVE CHILDREN UNATTENDED.
BabyBjörn is a Swedish family-owned business started in 1961 by Björn and Lillemor Jakobson. Our products are now available in more than 50 countries all over the world.
Our head office is located in Stockholm, which is the base for more than 40 employees, including our product development, sales and design teams. Our Distribution and Logistics Centre is in Lanna, Småland.
Everyone who works here has an important mission: to develop good, functional and safe products for very young children. These products are also designed to support a child as they develop, up to the age of about three years.
Most of us who work here are parents too. We all want to make a difference and simplify daily life for families with young children. So we constantly look for new solutions and improvements, based on our unique safety and quality mindset.
We are a family-owned company that feels a great sense of dedication. In addition to developing safe products, we also want to be able to provide parents with useful information. Our concept has always been to make daily life easier for families with young children by developing innovative products for children up to the age of three years.