Betadine - a name synonymous with health and hygiene. For decades, Betadine has been a household name, used, known and trusted by all. If you're suffering from a cold sore, who better to tend to your ailment than Betadine.
- Betadine Cold Sore Ointment 7.5g
- For the treatment of cold sores
- May help decrease the risk of spreading infection
- Can help check the infection in early stages
- ARTG No.: 29563
- Country of origin: N/A
- Please note: To be discarded 6 months after first opening
- Apply liberally to the affected area at least 4 times per day
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- For external use only
- Store below 30°C
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to Iodine
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional
For over 45 years, Betadine have been providing some of the most powerful antiseptics to the world. Offering a broad range of support against infection from sore throats or cold sores to minor cuts and grazes, Betadine has become a household name. Hospitals, doctors’ surgeries, sports medicine clinics and veterinarian clinics often use Betadine as their antiseptic of choice.