Leading with the hit single "Like a Rolling Stone", the album features songs that Dylan has continued to perform live over his long career, including "Ballad of a Thin Man" and "Highway 61 Revisited". He named the album after the major American highway which connected his birthplace, Duluth, Minnesota, to southern cities famed for their musical heritage, including St. Louis, Memphis, New Orleans, and the Delta blues area of Mississippi.
- Title: Bob Dylan Highway 61 Revisited
- Number of tracks: 9 (full list on "More Info" tab)
- Run time: N/A
- Format: LP
- Genre: Pop & Rock
- Sixth studio album by Bob Dylan
- Ranked No. 4 on Rolling Stone's "500 Greatest Albums of All Time"
- Country of origin: N/A
- 1. Like a Rolling Stone
- 2. Tombstone Blues
- 3. It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry
- 4. From a Buick 6
- 5. Ballad of a Thin Man
- 1. Queen Jane Approximately
- 2. Highway 61 Revisited
- 3. Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues
- 4. Desolation Row
*Estimated Delivery between 10/08 and 13/08. This is an estimation based on the sellers past performance. Actual delivery time may vary.Returns
Catch takes care in ensuring all goods sold are of the highest quality. However, if for any reason you find a fault with one of our products, we are here to help. Please contact our friendly customer service team who will assist with a timely resolution.
Please view our returns policy HEREWarranty
This product is covered by our 12 month Catch warranty