Clear the ear with Cerumol Ear Drops! Each drop of this specialised dual-action formula gently softens your ear wax, making the earwax removal a breeze!
- Cerumol Ear Drops 10mL
- Dual-action formula
- Dropper included
- Gently softens earwax
- Makes earwax removal a lot easier
- ARTG No.: 33565
- Country of origin: UK
- Please note: Please read all the enclosed information leaflet carefully before use. For external use only. Discard the drops 6 months after opening
- Before use, check that the dropper is not broken. Do not use if the cap appears tampered with at first use.
- For adults, the elderly and children over 1 year: Wash and dry hands before use. Tilt head sideways with the affected ear facing upwards. Avoid touching the ear with the dropper. Using the dropper, place 5 drops of oil into the ear. then gently massage around the outside of the ear. Never insert the dropper or any solid object into the ear. Allow a few minutes for the drops to reach the eardrum by keeping the head tilted then use a tissue to wipe away any surplus product that runs from the ear. Repeat in the other ear if required. Use the drops twice a day for three days.
- Children under 5 years: Should receive medical diagnosis and supervision (see leaflet). Once opened store the dropper in the bottle. The doctor, nurse or specialist may give you other specific instructions for using the drops depending on the severity of your wax problem. You should follow the instructions given to ensure successful removal of wax. If symptoms persist consult a doctor.
- Propylene Glycol Dicaprylocaprate
- Turpentine Oil
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Dispose of used packaging safely
- Do not store above 30°C
- Do not freeze
- For external use only
- Discard the drops 6 months after opening
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional