Bring your creative ideas to life with Derwent Academy. Ideal for the intermediate artist looking to develop their drawing, sketching and shading skills, these pencils are made with natural wood barrels and quality pigments for vibrant colour transfer.
- Derwent Academy stationery
- Style: Colouring Pencils
- Pack contents: 24
- Colour: Assorted
- Ideal for drawing, sketching and colouring
- Quality pigments for vibrant colour pay-off
- Easily blendable to create a wide range of additional shades
- Break resistant natural wood barrels
- Includes storage tin for safekeeping
- Materials: Wood
- Dimensions (approx. cm):
- Pencil: 17.5 (L)
- Tin: 22.5 x 20 (L x W)
Starting out in 1832 as the Cumberland Pencil Company in UK, Derwent have created a fine tradition of crafting the best quality writing and drawing instruments. Proud of its fine heritage, Derwent have also been the innovators of artist colours, pastels, pencils, charcoal and graphite blocks. Their range boasts exciting and vivid colours, so you’re sure to find something to ignite your inner artist!