Difflam Sore Throat Spray acts as an anti-inflammatory for fast pain relief and is antibacterial to help kill the pain-causing bacteria. The direct-spray nozzle allows you to apply directly to the source of your discomfort. Stock up today and brace for the coming cold and flu season!
- Difflam Sore Throat Spray 30mL
- Sprays the throat directly
- Sugar free
- Stock up for cold and flu season
- Helps with allergy and hay fever symptoms
- ARTG No.: 74594
- Expiry Date: 30/04/2022
- Country of origin: Italy
- Before use or after a period of non-use, prime the spray by depressing the pump until a mist released
- After use, wipe the nozzle with a tissue to prevent blockage
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Spray 2-4 times directly onto sore/inflamed area and swallow gently. Repeat every 1.5 - 3 hours as required
- Children 6 to 12 years: Spray 2 times directly onto sore/inflamed area and swallow gently. Repeat every 1.5 - 3 hours as required
- Benzydamine hydrochloride 1.5mg
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor. Always read the label, use only as directed
- If pain persists, consult your doctor
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not use this medicine: if past the expiry date, if you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
*Estimated Delivery between 7/07 and 10/07. This is an estimation based on the sellers past performance. Actual delivery time may vary.Returns
Catch takes care in ensuring all goods sold are of the highest quality. However, if for any reason you find a fault with one of our products, we are here to help. Please contact our friendly customer service team who will assist with a timely resolution.
Please view our returns policy HEREWarranty
This product is covered by our 12 month Catch warranty