There's no flame, no gas, no need for lighter fluid or chemical fire starters that can affect the environment or taste of your food! The charcoal starter will provide heat up to 600°C in a few minutes, and will ignite charcoal in around 60 seconds. Simply bunch up charcoal on one side of your BBQ, hold the charcoal starter close to the pile so the heating tip touches the charcoal while holding down the toggle switch. When the charcoal catches fire, slowly pull out of the flames while keeping it aimed at the same spot for at least 60 seconds.
- Greenlund Electric Charcoal Lighter
- Model no.: EA-GT99302
- Inbuilt cooling stand
- Long metal heating nozzle
- Ergonomic handle
- Heats up to 600°C in a few minutes
- Perfect for lighting BBQ's
- Power: 2000W
- Materials: Aluminium
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 46 x 6 (L x W) - not including cord
- Please note: Do not place the aluminium tip in the hot coals, it will melt!
From power tools to pest repellents, Greenlund provides a select range of versatile essentials for the home. Whether renovating, tackling DIY projects or keeping your home protected against pests and intruders, Greenlund has you covered all throughout the seasons.