Build your own Hot Wheels race car with easy snap-fit plastic and no scissors or glue! Once assembled, this 1:32 scale robust model will ensure awesome high speed racing with no batteries, thanks to its double pull back motors. Built it and race it with this hands-on STEM activity kit perfect for little speedsters.
- Hot Wheels toys
- Design: Bladez Maker Kitz: DIY Pull Back Build & Race Kit
- Colour: Multi
- Pack contents:
- 1 x car body panel kit
- 2 x wheel and motor modules
- 1 x ramp
- STEM activity
- 1:32 scale model
- Tough snap-fit plastic; NO scissors, glue or batteries needed
- Double pull back motors; pull back and release to race!
- Reaches up to 300mph (482kph) scale speed
- Materials: Plastic
- Recommended for ages 6+ years
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 12.5 (L)
- Assembly required: Yes
- Country of origin: N/A
Released by Mattel in 1968, Hot Wheels have today evolved into a favourite for kids and adults alike. So get into gear and join the action with this always ‘hot’ brand of toy cars.
*Estimated Delivery between 10/07 and 15/07. This is an estimation based on the sellers past performance. Actual delivery time may vary.Returns
Catch takes care in ensuring all goods sold are of the highest quality. However, if for any reason you find a fault with one of our products, we are here to help. Please contact our friendly customer service team who will assist with a timely resolution.
Please view our returns policy HEREWarranty
This product is covered by our 12 month Catch warranty