Designed in Melbourne in collaboration with artist Nathan Ferlazzo, this Maxwell & Williams collection showcases stunning portraits of wildlife both near and far. This stunning design was hand-drawn with a traditional nib and Indian ink, for a chic classic look.
- Maxwell & Williams kitchenware
- Style: Marini Ferlazzo Tea Towel
- Design: Wombat
- Colour: White/Black
- Beautiful design features flowers and foliage
- Hard wearing material perfect for daily use
- Great size for drying plate, pots, and pans
- Materials: 100% Indian cotton
- Machine washable
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 50 x 70
Established in 1996, Maxwell & Williams is an Australia-owned company that has since built an international reputation for excellence. They started out with a simple white dinner set and a few accessories and have become a leading provider of affordable quality homewares, shipping to places far from these shores.