This classic desktop display piece has become a must-have for office décor! Swing a steel marble back, let it go, and watch as kinetic energy causes the one on the opposite side to swing the same distance! This display model is a version of Newton’s cradle, a device that demonstrates conservation of momentum and energy via a series of identically sized swinging spheres. A truly eye-catching, mesmerising piece for your home or office desk!
MUST-SEE VIDEO: watch this product in action!
- Westminster novelties
- Newton’s Cradle Art in Motion
- A desktop display piece based on Newton’s Laws
- Frame and balls are made of metal
- Release the steel marble to watch the opposite marble swing the same distance!
- Every action has an equal but opposite reaction
- Eye-catching piece and a great gift idea
- 17 ¼” tall (approx. 18.5cm)
- Suitable for ages 5 years+
- Small parts not suitable for children under 3 years
- Country of origin: Taiwan