An easy way to get rid of any annoying pest problems around the house, PestX Charge uses special Digital Pulse Technology that interferes with the nervous system of pests, driving them away! It’s a safe, non-toxic, poison-free and chemical-free solution for pests that are difficult to root out - simply plug into any wall outlet for immediate results!
- PestX Charge Pest Repeller
- Convenient nightlight feature allows you to see your way around the house at night
- Safe, non toxic, poison-free, chemical-free solution to pest control
- Sends digital pulses through the wiring in your walls driving bugs, roaches, rats and mice out of your house
- Simply plug in for immediate results!
- Power input: 100-240V~50Hz
- Designed in: USA