Flat weaved and hand woven by skilled artisans, wool is a natural fibre that keeps rugs looking fresh for longer, naturally beautiful and non-allergenic. This durable rug is fire resistant, eco-friendly and sustainable, and great for noise insulation. Create a warm and comfortable environment with this contemporary design!
- Rug Culture rugs
- Collection: Amalia Scandinavian
- Design: South
- Colour: Silver
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 320 x 230
- Materials: Pure wool 60 count
- Backing materials: Double-sided
- Pile height (approx. mm): None
- Flat weave
- Hand woven by skilled artisans
- Naturally beautiful and non-allergenic
- Fire resistant
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
- Great for noise insulation
- Rug pad recommended to extend the life of rug and protect floors
- Spot clean / professional rug cleaning only
- As products are hand made, please allow for slight variations in sizing and appearance
- Please note: Rug images are taken in a brightly lit studio environment. Please allow for colour variations depending on your monitor settings and the lighting environment in your home.
- Country of origin: India
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
Rug Culture features a range of premier rugs with on-trend designs and an emphasis on quality. The Rug Culture brand continues to deliver popular, inspirational and unforgettable floor decor to your home.