Trying to limit your little one's screen time? Give them a fun activity that will stimulate their brains, grow their knowledge, and entertain them for hours! Wild Science gives them a kit chock full of cool info they'll love to show off, along with plenty of craftables. They'll get to learn all about binary code, encryption, algorithms, pixelation, and weight - all while making binary necklaces, an encryption device, mystery maze and more! Ideal for a mini mad scientist - with no need for a computer.
- Wild Science activity sets
- Design: My First Coding and Computer Science Kit
- Hands-on coding kit
- No need for a computer
- Great activity for kids
- Perfect rainy Sunday task
- Teaches them about binary code, encryption, algorithms, pixelation, and more
- Fun for parents to get involved too!
- Write a program to guide a friend through a maze
- Encode your initials in a cool binary necklace
- Crack the code to create pixelated pictures
- Materials: Paper/plastic
- Recommended for ages: 6+
- Country of origin: N/A